Connect with us

Uncategorized

Graphic: Generator fumes kill 7 members of a family in Rivers

Published

on

Seven members of a family lost their lives last Thursday due to suspected fumes from a generator set positioned close to the window of their home in Oyigbo, Rivers State.

Neighbors who did not see any member of the family step out on Friday decided to make some inquiries by knocking on their door. No one answered their knocks.

By Saturday, the smell emanating from their rooms led to the neighbors breaking the door leading to the apartment.

The swollen corpses of the deceased family members were found inside the rooms in the house.

They have been removed and deposited at the state morgue.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Visited

Subscribe to News feed

Enter your email address to subscribe to Crowd24ng and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Trending