Jamb Matriculation List is a list that will help you check whether you are a real or fake student of an accredited institution. Only those that their names are there are qualifies as Bonafide student of an institution. It therefore advise you to check your name there. Is my name there? What if my name is not there? How can I check my name in the jamb matriculation list?
In this I will teach you how to do all of it. In case your case is not treated, do me a favour to ask using the comment thread.
How To Check Your Name in JAMB Matriculation List
This will help you check whether your admission was fake or real. It is a pH scale which I do not know whether is below 7, or above or at 7. Please follow the below steps to see for yourself and tell us your own. If you are real or fake..lol.
- Go to the matriculation list portal at https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckMatriculationList.
- Select your examination year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number where required.
- Finally, click on ‘Fetch My Details‘.
Frequently Asked Questions on JAMB Matriculation List
A lot of students have been asking these questions concerning JAMB Matriculation List:
- I was admitted through Merit List, but have not seen my name in the matriculation list, what should I do?
- I wrote JAMB 2013,14,15, can I still check my name in the list?
- I did all the clearance, but could not find my name in the matriculation list, what should I do?
- What is Jamb matriculation list?
- What should I do if my name is not in the matriculation list?
- Can I check my name in any cyber cafe or just at Jamb CBT centres?
- Can I check for somebody?
Feel free to use the comment box. Share to help a friend.