Jamb Regularization Procedure… JAMB Late Application (formerly referred to as “regularization”) provides opportunity for candidates that are in any institution but with no JAMB registration number.
JAMB Late Application Fee is N10,000. Follow the procedure outlined below to get it done.
JAMB Regularization Procedure.
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the side bar
5. Once selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
13. Click Submit to complete your application
14. After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
15. This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
16. Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
18. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Subscribe to crowd24ng via Email
Uncategorized2 years ago
DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: DRAKE – MORE LIFE
Entertainment2 years ago
DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Ed Sheeran – Divide
Music1 year ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Wizkid & Davido – Sexy Back
Music12 months ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Wande Coal – So Mi So
Sports9 months ago
When is Cristiano Ronaldo’s first match for Juventus?
Sports9 months ago
Cristiano Ronaldo causes Parma-Juventus ticket prices to skyrocket ahead of match
Entertainment7 months ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Falz – Sweet Boy
Uncategorized12 months ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Dav!do – Assurance