The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the first and second batch admission lists for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the University of Ilorin post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List.
- Go to UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and the click on login.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
NOTE- UNILORIN 2nd batch admission list is yet to be uploaded on the university’s website. You can only access your status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNILORIN admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Subscribe to crowd24ng via Email
Uncategorized2 years ago
DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: DRAKE – MORE LIFE
Entertainment2 years ago
DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Ed Sheeran – Divide
Music1 year ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Wizkid & Davido – Sexy Back
Music12 months ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Wande Coal – So Mi So
Sports9 months ago
When is Cristiano Ronaldo’s first match for Juventus?
Sports9 months ago
Cristiano Ronaldo causes Parma-Juventus ticket prices to skyrocket ahead of match
Entertainment7 months ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Falz – Sweet Boy
Uncategorized12 months ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Dav!do – Assurance