Triversa Solutions Limited is recruiting for fulltime Java Developer/Architect.
TriVersa Limited specialises in providing Enterprise Intelligence solutions to our clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors. We assist clients in making more informed decisions and gain better insight through innovative technologies and data in line with their aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Developer/Architect
- This year, we have secured a number of high profile engagements that needs to be urgently progressed and delivered. We therefore plan to increase our Enterprise Solution Development workforce to meet our client’s needs.
- We are keen to hear from you if you possess the right depth and breadth of technical skills required to develop and deliver in record-time, Java development solution.
- This is a 3-months contract role – looking for significant Java webservices experience. Only apply, if you fit this role and can start within a week from interview.
- New exciting opportunity for a well-seasoned Java Solution Developer/Architect to develop new and cutting edge for clients in the Telecom, Banking and Public sector.
- The role of the Java Developer/Architect will be to provide E2E Solution Designs and development in Digital and Web domains using their software development expertise.
- To be successful in this role you will come from a software Development background and be an expert in Java Development/Webservices.
- You will then have transitioned from a Java/Software Developer into a Technical Java Architect where you have the ability to communicate with various stakeholders and teams within the wider business to provide the optimum solution.
- You should be strong in Webservices, REST, API’s and API integration. You should have worked for large organisations on successful Digital Transformation programmes using Web Technologies.
- Please apply immediately if this sounds like the next role for you!
- Manage development and implementation workloads relating to delivery of Enterprise Resource Planning solution for a client
- Ability to work alongside existing development team to build / configure amazing solutions and software for clients
- Keen to gain significant experience in Installation, Configuration, Implementation and development of ERP solution suites to clients requirements
- Help create a technical roadmap to guide team decisions
- Evaluate and recommend 3rd-party solutions
- Produce design documentation to match customer requirements
- Other duties include assisting with an ERP migration and general daily and monthly tasks. Ensure upgrades are thoroughly planned, documented and implemented. Run standard routines as per procedures. Maintain correct level of user rights to ensure integrity and security.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of experience designing and building web solutions using Java technologies
- IFS ERP and SAS Solutions experience is advantageous
- Keen to develop skills in Analytics, Business Intelligence and Big data
- Advanced level skill in Java, Web services, Rest API etc
- Good knowledge of operating systems and solution architecture
- Strong presentation, documentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of web service API’s, server-side coding,
- Experience with multi-lingual and multi-currency solutions is a big advantage
- Experience building, maintaining, and supporting development, testing, and production environments
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Track record producing robust, industry-leading solutions. Strong integration experience including third-party .net components
- We are looking for candidates with good knowledge of Java, Webservices and ERP, in particular:
- You are driven by your passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions
- Work with Business Analyst and Technical Architect to produce the right solution
- Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
- You thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown. Speed is what will enable us to disrupt and extend our lead over competition.
- Unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
- Contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, and open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
- Honour and respect each individual’s work and ability to work under significant pressure
- Self-motivated, organised and can effectively work with a small highly focused leadership team.
- Experience of configuring, implementing and management of ERP systems
- Experience with data integration tools and extract transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Familiar with automated testing, code quality tools, and continuous integration
- Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & project management software
- Working at client site in Lagos, Nigeria.
Exciting opportunity to develop your career within a growing and dynamic company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately.
Uncategorized3 years ago
DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: DRAKE – MORE LIFE
Entertainment3 years ago
DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Ed Sheeran – Divide
Music2 years ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Wizkid & Davido – Sexy Back
Music2 years ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Wande Coal – So Mi So
Sports1 year ago
Cristiano Ronaldo causes Parma-Juventus ticket prices to skyrocket ahead of match
Uncategorized2 years ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Dav!do – Assurance
Entertainment1 year ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Falz – Sweet Boy
Sports1 year ago
When is Cristiano Ronaldo’s first match for Juventus?