Jamb Recommended Physics Textbooks For Science Students
If you are preparing for jamb CBT exams, then use these Jamb Recommended Physics Textbooks while preparing for your exams.
If you have been using the wrong textbooks, maybe because of ignorance, then it is time to keep that book aside and purchase any of the below jamb recommended textbooks for physics.
Why Must I Read These Jamb Recommended Physics Textbooks?
Why? First off because they were recommend by JAMB! Who knows they might even pick questions from these textbooks, Some candidates will be like, “If i buy/read these jamb physics recommended textbooks, will i pass the exams?”. The correct answer is YES!. Because If you read I mean really read you must pass the exam.
Ok enough talk let’s get down to business.
List of Jamb Recommended Physics Textbooks
The below is the list of recommended jamb textbooks for pysics:
- Ike E.E Essential Principles of Physics, Jos ENIC publishers (2014).
- Ike E.E Numerical Problems and Solutions in Physics, Jos ENIC publishers (2014)
- Nelson M. Fundamentals of Physics, Great Britain, Hart Davis Education (1977)
- Nelson M. and Parker. Advance Level Physics, (Sixth 6th Edition) Heinemann (1989)
- Okeke P.N and Anyakoha M.W. Senior Secondary School Physics, Lagos, Pacific Printers (2000)
- Olumuyionwa A. and Ogunkoya O. O Comprehensive Certificate Physics, Ibadan: University Press Plc (1992).
Other RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR JAMB UTME PHYSICS
- New sch physics by Anyakoha.
- Calculations in physics by Omotosho.
- Comprehensive Physics.
What others have been searching for online:
jamb recommended books for literature
recommended textbooks for all subjects
government textbook for jamb pdf
jamb recommended textbooks for 2019
jamb recommended books for literature 2019
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO GET INSTANT UPDATES TO YOUR EMAIL OR SOCIAL MEDIA.