This is to inform the general public that the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
FUOTUOKE admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into FUOTUOKE various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
FUOTUOKE Admission List.
Go to FUOTUOKE admission status checking portal at http://fuotuoke.edu.ng/admission-list-20182019-academic-session.
On the List display… Press ctrl + F, then type in your name in the space provided, then Press Enter to search for your name…
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to either ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
The Registration and Clearance of 2018/2019 Fresh Students commence on Wednesday, January 16, 2019. Visit ICT Department at West Campus to begin the process.
You can also access your status on JAMB Admission Status checking portal. Follow the procedure below to check:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOTUOKE admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUOTUOKE admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.