[JOB ALERT] Marine Operations Superintendent needed at PSL MARINE2
PSL MARINE2 is recruiting for fulltime Marine Operations Superintendent.
• Rivers, South South — Nigeria
• Maritime Services / Shipping
• Oil & Gas / Mining
July 31, 2019
₦6,200,000 – ₦7,200,000 Naira per Annum
1. Coordinate the day to day running of the operations of the vessels, and give weekly and monthly reports.
2. Interface with Clients’ operations reps. for reporting and for day to day operations
3. Be the Designated Person Ashore (DPA)
4. Interface with Technical Superintendent or Technical firm for routine and breakdown maintenance works.
5. Keep all records of vessels’ reports and all maintenance works.
6. Coordinate all reporting to Clients for vessels on charter.
7. Coordinate crew changes when due and maintain crew records with Updated certifications.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Maritime and Management Technology
• • Certification and/or requisite training in related fields for position of choice
• Candidates with
Minimum HND/BSC in Maritime transport or other related courses
Minimum 4 years cognate experience working in the Oil and Gas sector
Minimum 2 years’ experience specific in Vessel Operations
Should have Experience or previous involvement in vessel Crew Management
Experience with working with Governmental agencies and maritime Regulatory bodies
Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
Added advantage if candidate possesses ISM, ISO Auditors’ qualification or other Safety qualifications
Uncategorized3 years ago
DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: DRAKE – MORE LIFE
Entertainment3 years ago
DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Ed Sheeran – Divide
Music2 years ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Wizkid & Davido – Sexy Back
Music1 year ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Wande Coal – So Mi So
Sports1 year ago
Cristiano Ronaldo causes Parma-Juventus ticket prices to skyrocket ahead of match
Uncategorized1 year ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Dav!do – Assurance
Sports1 year ago
When is Cristiano Ronaldo’s first match for Juventus?
Entertainment1 year ago
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Falz – Sweet Boy